#03 – Blue Leopard Roll Top
This canvas and leather knitting bag that is the perfect combination of form and function. Easy to use and maintain this back features internal pockets large enough for sweater projects but not so bulky that a shawl would get lost in it.
Free 48 hour UK Shipping
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
big enough for a large sweater quantity of yarn and all necessary notions & the pattern - however, I was so excited whilst waiting for this bag and I think I over-estimated it. the quality is very good, but for £85 I felt it was overpriced and therefore under-whelming, Needles to say, I shant buy another
Thank you for taking the time to review your bag, at Hide & Hammer we select the best quality canvas & leather for our products. We make all of our bags by hand and each person in our very small team is paid the UK living wage or above, it's important to me as a founder that everyone is looked after and paid for their skills... This is reflected in the price of each product. If you haven't used your bag I am more than happy to offer you a full refund upon its safe return to us. All the best Nu
These bags feature internal slip pockets and a roll top that also folds down to make a yarn bucket for knit nights!
Each bag has a silver stud close with five levels of adjustment meaning this bag is suitable for anything from socks to jumpers.
- Removable straps for easy washing (you can remove the leather straps and hand wash your canvas bag in cool water to restore it).
- English made heavy duty water resistant canvas
- Internal pockets for patterns, needles & notions (3 needle or pen pockets, one pocket for notions and an a5 pattern pocket)
- Solid metal fittings from an English foundry.
- Featuring press stud removable straps for easy cleaning and changing your straps to different colours to match your outfit.
Depth – 5.5” (14cm)
Width – 9.5” (24cm)
Height (open) – 17” (43cm)
Height (Closed) – from 8” (20cm) to 11” (28cm) approximately.
Strap Length 14”
Shipping Weight Approximately 375g
All our bags are handmade in our workshop from the highest quality materials all sourced from within the UK.
We have made every effort to ensure accuracy in colour representation.