#03 Iconic Roll Top – Grey
Grey #03 in a beautiful water resistant canvas. This canvas and leather knitting bag that is the perfect combination of form and function. Easy to use and maintain this back features internal pockets large enough for sweater projects but not so bulky that a shawl would get lost in it.
This bag is also excellent as a lunch box with slots for utensils or for foraging too. The adjustable handle on the top of the bag makes it easily attachable to belts, arms of chairs or to slip your arm though when knitting for knitting on the go.
9 in stock
- Removable straps for easy washing. This is now machine washable! you can wash your bags at 30 degrees and iron using a cool setting. If your bag starts to loose its water resistant properties after repeated washing you can buy reproofing spray specially designed for this canvas here.
- English made canvas from a long standing textile manufacturer established in 1864 they are pioneers of waxed & dry waxed canvas.
- Internal pockets for patterns, needles & notions (3 needle or pen pockets, one pocket for notions and an a5 pattern pocket). Or if you’re using it for adventures then you have plenty of room for napkins, cutlery and any sauces etc…
- Solid brass stud fitting close on top of the bag.
- Straps remove from the bag easily with a press stud attachment.
Each bag is now sold with nude handles. Should you wish to buy an additional set they are available in a wide variety of colours here.
Depth – 5.5” (14cm)
Width – 9.5” (24cm)
Height (open) – 17” (43cm)
Height (Closed) – from 8” (20cm) to 11” (28cm) approximately.
If you would like to add a heart to your strap to gift to a find, lover to yourself please select the tick box and we will add a heart to both sides of your leather strap for you in the same colour as the H&H logo embossed on the strap.
We are more than happy to add a personal note too, please enter this in the ‘special instructions’ box when you complete your order.