#03 Special Edition – Ice Dyed Canvas
This collaboration has been the most fun! Just look at that canvas. Jill’s talent with colour is exceptional and it’s showcased so beautifully here. the outer canvas is dyed by Jill of Jillybean yarns, using ice! can you believe it, how fun is that! each bag is completely unique and absolutely stunning.
Each bag comes with the nude straps pictured but should you wish to purchase additional coloured handles the option is now available to add them to your order in whatever colour you choose.
This bag is also excellent as a lunch box with slots for utensils or for foraging too. The adjustable handle on the top of the bag makes it easily attachable to belts, arms of chairs or to slip over your arm when collecting conkers.
These bags feature internal slip pockets and a roll top that also folds down to make a yarn bucket for knit nights!
Each bag has a brass stud close with five levels of adjustment meaning this bag is suitable for anything from socks to jumpers.
- Removable straps for easy washing. This is the first canvas we are offering that is now machine washable! you can wash your bags by hand in cool water (but spot leaning is recommended) and iron using a cool setting. Your bag is lined with the same water resistant canvas as all our bags are made from, if your bag starts to loose its water resistant properties after repeated washing you can buy reproofing spray specially designed for this canvas here. Make sure you turn the bag inside out to apply.
- English made canvas from a long standing textile manufacturer established in 1880.
- Internal pockets for patterns, needles & notions (3 needle or pen pockets, one pocket for notions and an a5 pattern pocket)
- Solid nickel plated brass stud fitting from an English foundry.
- Straps remove with an easy press stud attachment for ease of use and washing.
Depth – 5.5” (14cm)
Width – 9.5” (24cm)
Height (open) – 17” (43cm)
Height (Closed) – from 8” (20cm) to 11” (28cm) approximately.
Strap Length 14”
Shipping Weight Approximately 375g
This is a limited edition bag will be available in small numbers… All our bags are handmade in our workshop from the highest quality materials all sourced from within the UK. Please select your preferred colour option from the drop down menu to see examples of the canvas.
Because of the limited number of items available you may experience issues at check out… I’m sorry if this happens but we are unable to find a solution to the issue of two orders going through at the same time at the moment I’m doing all I can to minimise this.