#03 Special Edition – Tartan
These tartan bags are something really special. The first time these #03’s have been made in a fully machine washable canvas with easy to remove press stud fitted straps. I’m so incredibly proud of this product.
Each bag comes with the black straps pictured but should you wish to purchase additional coloured handles the option is now available to add them to your order in whatever colour you choose.
This bag is also excellent as a lunch box with slots for utensils or for foraging too. The adjustable handle on the top of the bag makes it easily attachable to belts, arms of chairs or to slip over your arm when collecting conkers.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
These bags feature internal slip pockets and a roll top that also folds down to make a yarn bucket for knit nights!
Each bag has a brass stud close with five levels of adjustment meaning this bag is suitable for anything from socks to jumpers.
- Removable straps for easy washing. This is the first canvas we are offering that is now machine washable! you can wash your bags at 30 degrees and iron using a cool setting. If your bag starts to loose its water resistant properties after repeated washing you can buy reproofing spray specially designed for this canvas here.
- English made canvas from a long standing textile manufacturer established in 1880.
- Internal pockets for patterns, needles & notions (3 needle or pen pockets, one pocket for notions and an a5 pattern pocket)
- Solid brass stud fitting from an English foundry.
- Straps remove with an easy press stud attachment for ease of use and washing.
Depth – 5.5” (14cm)
Width – 9.5” (24cm)
Height (open) – 17” (43cm)
Height (Closed) – from 8” (20cm) to 11” (28cm) approximately.
Strap Length 14”
Shipping Weight Approximately 375g
This is a limited edition bag will be available in small numbers from 1st November… All our bags are handmade in our workshop from the highest quality materials all sourced from within the UK.
We have made every effort to ensure accuracy in colour representation however if you would like a sample piece of the fabric or leather sent to you before purchase please email us with your details and we will send you a sample.
If you would like to add a heart to your strap to gift to a find, lover to yourself please select the tick box and we will add a heart to both sides of your leather strap for you in the same colour as the H&H logo embossed on the strap.
We are more than happy to add a personal note too, please enter this in the ‘special instructions’ box when you complete your order.