#03 Special Edition – Winter Navy
Special edition Winter Navy #03 in a beautiful heavy weight water resistant canvas. This canvas and leather knitting bag that is the perfect combination of form and function. Easy to use and maintain this back features internal pockets large enough for sweater projects but not so bulky that a shawl would get lost in it.
This bag is also excellent as a lunch box with slots for utensils or for foraging too. The adjustable handle on the top of the bag makes it easily attachable to belts, arms of chairs or to slip your arm though when knitting for knitting on the go.
12 in stock
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I love it, its a sturdy fabric, beautiful true to picture colour and I can see myself using this for many different purposes - not just for crochet, but for carrying lunch or as a handbag.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your bag, I'm so pleased you like it so much. This canvas has such weight and character to it there really are lots and lots of uses! Nu
These bags feature internal slip pockets and a roll top that also folds down to make a yarn bucket for knit nights!
Each bag has a brass stud close with five levels of adjustment meaning this bag is suitable for anything from socks to jumpers.
- Removable straps for easy washing (you can remove the leather straps and hand wash your canvas bag in cool water to restore it).
- English made heavy duty water resistant canvas
- Internal pockets for patterns, needles & notions (3 needle or pen pockets, one pocket for notions and an a5 pattern pocket)
- Solid brass fittings from an English foundry.
- Featuring press stud removable straps for easy cleaning and changing your straps to different colours to match your outfit.
Depth – 5.5” (14cm)
Width – 9.5” (24cm)
Height (open) – 17” (43cm)
Height (Closed) – from 8” (20cm) to 11” (28cm) approximately.
Strap Length 14”
Shipping Weight Approximately 375g
All our bags are handmade in our workshop from the highest quality materials all sourced from within the UK.
We have made every effort to ensure accuracy in colour representation however if you would like a sample piece of the fabric or leather sent to you before purchase please email us with your details and we will send you a sample.