Azuma Bukuro Linen Bag Making Kit
£25.00 Incl. VAT
The long awaited azuma bukuro bag kits! I’m so pleased to be able to share these with you. This kit comes in the linen colour that you see photographed, different colours will be available but once one colour has sold out then that will be it!
In this kit you will find –
- A piece of top quality Merchant and Mills fabric in a size suitable to complete this project
- A sew on popper
- A beautiful metal button
- A printed tutorial booklet
To make these you will need/find useful –
- A large piece of paper to draw out your pattern (baking parchment works really well for this)
- A sharp needle
- A reel of thread in a matching or contrasting colour to your fabric
- A pencil
- Sewing pins and/or quilters clips
- Wash out hemming tape, not essential but a good way to seal the seams before hemming especially if you’re hand sewing.
- Pattern weights (don’t have to be anything fancy, mug of tea and a can of beans will do nicely)
- Scissors for cutting fabric and paper.
- A fabric marker/pencil is advantageous but not essential
- A sewing machine is also great but not at all essential
- Anything you would like to add as an embellishment to your bag
- An iron and ironing board (or pressing mats) again not essential but it will make your life a lot easier.
- Some embroidery floss or yarn in a contrasting colour to the fabric used to make this bag
Out of stock
#03 Special Edition – MiniFrom: £70.00 Incl. VAT Select options
#03 Special Edition – Black & White CheckFrom: £80.00 Incl. VAT Select options
Needle Cases – BrownRated 5.00 out of 5£225.00 – £250.00 Incl. VAT Select options
Out of stock
#02 Leather & Canvas Mini BagsFrom: £75.00 Incl. VAT Select options